Saturday, June 12, 2010

Emily Ruthann’s Inventory

Emily Ruthann’s Inventory

©      Aprons~
      You choose all apron fabrics, and the patterns are too!
©      Calendars~
      Give me 12 pictures of yours, and I will scrapbook you a Calendar!
©      Notebooks~
      All I need is a first name, favorite color, and size. In a week, you have your personalized notebook!
©      Scrapbooks~
      Everyone loves the look of scrapbooks – but they don’t ever have enough time to actually make one. Give me your pictures – I will scrapbook them for you!
©      Journals~
      Okay… I admit… I go to the store and buy journals… but then I spice them up with scrapbooking décor!
©      Cards~
      Any cards – Christmas, Holiday, summer fun, winter fun, Birthday: you name it, I’ll make it! (Only $2.50 a card, with shipping!)
Card number 9076874-2010.JN Remakes.

Card number 9076873-2010.JN No remakes.


©      Made by You~
      If you want something that I do not have listed here, just send me an email, I will see what I can do. (If I absolutely cannot make it, I have some close friends with their own businesses that will!)

(All personalized by you!)